WSS Crack Sealant,
composed of epoxy group high molecular material, modified amine hardener and
light active filler, is a two-component structural adhesive that is applied to
sealing material of grouting repair for concrete cracks and fast sealing
material for crazing. Its performanceindicators meet the requirements of
national standard GB 50728-2011"Technical Specification of Safety Appraisal for Engineering
Structure Reinforcement Material ".
1. It is featured with light weight and cohesion, good sagging resistance, which is applied to sealing for the vertical surface of concrete and roof cracks.
2. The strength of solidified sealant and its bonding strength with concrete are stronger than concrete strength, which is suitable for crack structural repair.
1. Grouting sealing for cracks;
2. Fast repair and sealing for crazing.
Surface cleaning→preparation of sealant→sealing→curing
1. Mix ratio: A：B=3：1
2. Consumption: It is calculated based on length and width of per-unit crack.
Package and Storage
1. Package: 20kg/group or customized package.
2. It should be kept in cool and dry condition with 12-month shelf life.
3. It is safe, nontoxic, and nonflammable substance that can meet the requirements of civil aviation and railway.
The bridge crack of Ningbo section of Hangzhou-Ningbo Expressway is sealed with WSS crack sealant.
WSS crack sealant is applied to repair and reinforce cracks of the concrete pipe walls of Weishui inverted siphon in Baojixia irrigation area, Shaanxi Province.