WSJ Building Structural Adhesive of Bonded Steel, a solvent-free two-component structural adhesive that is mainly composed of high polymer material, helps transmit the shear force between new and old structures on the bonding surface to achieve the joint work between new and old structures so as to enhance the load carrying capacity and add new functions. It meets the performance standard indicators of A-class adhesive applied to externally bonded steel/ externally bonded structural steel inGB50728-2011“Technical Speculations of Safety Appraisal for Reinforcement Material of Engineering Structure”.
1. Reaction-type adhesive, the cycloaddition reaction of Component A and B can form hydrogen bond of strong polarity, high bonding strength, good flexibility, peel strength and impact property.
2. Its elasticity modulus is close to that of concrete, which can effectively transmit the shear force.
3. Stable exothermic peak and good resistance against hygrothermal aging.
4. A certain of thixotropy can ensure that it doesn’t flow horizontally and vertically.
Concrete structure is reinforced with bonded steel plates.
Surface treatment of concrete and steel parts → selection and production of fixed components → preparation → application → fixing, pressurization, curing → removal of fixed and pressurized parts → quality inspection → surface protection, anti-corrosive treatment → delivery and acceptance
1.Mix ratio: A：B=3：1
Package and Storage
1. Package: 28 kg/group.
2. It should be kept in cool and dry condition with 12-month shelf life and should be tested according to the performance standard indicators of externally bonded steel/ externally bonded structural steel inGB50728-2011“Technical Speculations of Safety Appraisal for Reinforcement Material of Engineering Structure”when 12 months is expired. If its performance is up to the standard, the adhesive is still used.
3. It is a safe, nontoxic and nonflammable substance that can meet the transportation need for civil aviation and railway.
Reinforcement project of damaged bridge in Jiaxing section of Shanghai-Hangzhou-Ningbo Expressway
Renovation project for the teaching buildings in China University of Geosciences