WSJ Grouting-type Building Structural Adhesive is designed for bonding after welding construction technology in the reinforcement projects. It meets the performance standard indicators of A-class adhesive applied to externally bonded steel/ externally bonded structural steel inGB50728-2011“Technical Speculations of Safety Appraisal for Reinforcement Material of Engineering Structure”.
1. Its high solidified strength can effectively ensure the joint work between steel plate and concrete;
2. Good fluidity and low surface tension can ensure that it can flow smoothly in the reserved gaps between steel plate and concrete;
3. It can get bonded surface immersed and repel bubbles involved quickly;
4. Low shrinkage percentage after solidification.
1. It is applied to concrete members, grouting and bonding materials for strengthening brick-concrete members with externally wrapped shaped steel, which meets the technological requirements for bonding after welding projects;
2. Grouting and bonding for hollow parts of granite and ceramic tile;
3. Repair and bonding for various metal, woodwork, porcelain, rubber, glass and part of plastic materials.
Preparation→assembly production →surface treatment of bonded concrete and steel plate→unloading→preparation of grouting adhesive→grouting construction→curing→quality inspection→anti-corrosive treatment→delivery and acceptance
1. Mix ratio: A: B=4:1.
2. Consumption: It is estimated based on the actual gap between steel plate and concrete members.
Package and Storage
1. Package: 20 kg/group.
2. It should be kept in cool and dry condition with 12-month shelf life and should be tested according to the performance standard indicators of externally bonded steel/ externally bonded structural steel in GB50728-2011“Technical Speculations of Safety Appraisal for Reinforcement Material of Engineering Structure” when 12 months is expired. If its performance is up to the standard, the adhesive is still used.
3. It is a safe, nontoxic and nonflammable substance that can meet the transportation need for civil aviation, railway and highway.
Renovation project for comprehensive service buildings in Administration Bureau
Renovation project for Hefei Railway Station